Friday, August 12, 2011

Okay...so summer might have gotten away from me

Feathers are the latest thing
Salt Lake Temple
Blue Lemon Cafe, the yummiest find of the trip
Utah Desert
oops, I don't know how to delete



Abby and Lindsey, total cuteness

Wow, what happened? School starts in less than a week.(Wince) So, I thought I would post a few of the highlights of our summer. Abby went to Golden Line camp and totally rocked it! She came away with one of 2 special awards. Go Abs!
Mitch was asked to go to the varsity camp in Blue Springs and JV/V went to a Parkway camp. Go Wildcats! We also took a girls road trip to UT to return Caitlin to Provo. As the mom, I might have enjoyed that trip a little more than my girls. I actually had them all to myself for almost a week. Summer, please don't go!

No comments:

Post a Comment