Saturday, June 6, 2009

A few requests

  1. Mitch, what the heck? I thought you were going to have a post up by Monday? As the perfect one in the family, you are obligated to participate in this blog. Engage in the conversation, little bro. I want to hear what you have to say. (aka: read what you have to write)
  2. I would love to see some pictures of the most loved and best looking in the family. I miss Carson. A video would be nice, but I don't want to be too unrealistic.
  3. Miss Abby, where's the dance footage? I know you had your spectacular recital recently. Let's see it sista.
Ok, I think that's it for now. I don't want to be too demanding. Life is good here in Provo, but I miss you all as usual. I've recently decided that instead of continuing the dating scene I am going to purchase a puppy and live happily ever after. Or you could just ship Carson out here for me. Thanks!

Much love,
Cait

2 comments:

  1. We'll get right on it! Don't get too hopeful about Mitch though!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um! if you want to see a cute family with a cute puppy just check out our blog (ha)!

    ReplyDelete