Sunday, May 31, 2009

BOOM!











Mitch hit his first home run of the season and here's the swing, PERFECT! This was a BOMB, 320' to right center clearing an 8' wall at the 300' mark. Unfortunately, the other team was not as excited about the tater as we were. He batted twice more in the game and saw a total of 13 pitches, ALL CURVE BALLS. Very poultry like if you aske me.








So far this year Mitch is batting cleanup, hitting .333 and leading the team in extra base hits, slugging percentage, hit by pitch and STRIKE OUTS, ugh... He's really been working on his swing lately and in his last three games he is hitting .800 with a .750 slugging percentage and an .889 OBP with 4 runs, 2 RBI's, 2 stolen bases and only one strike out. Way to go!!








More pics of the trot around the bases will be coming, and hopefully many more pics like this one.

2 comments:

  1. What a stud! No one is ever going to believe I'm related to Mitch. I better get home to see him play this summer. Thunder games are my favorite place to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea what all that statistical stuff means but I do know it is impressive. Way to go Mitch!

    ReplyDelete