Friday, May 29, 2009

Three Desks

Hi Family!

So you know that picture called "Three Dresses" or something with the baby blessing dress, the baptism dress and the wedding dress? Today I discovered a relation of that painting to my life.

Get this. That painting is a person's entire life in three dresses. Well, this post is my entire day in three desks.


Desk 1: The UW

About four or five of my hours in the morning are spent here. It's kind of sad looking, but I enjoy it most of the time.
Desk 2: The DU
This is where I spend my afternoons. I like the window.
Desk 3: My room
This is my favorite one. I'm supposed to study here, but sometimes that doesn't happen. Case and point: I'm blogging now instead of studying Isaiah.
Now you know my view during a typical day. Love and miss you!!
-Cait

2 comments:

  1. I'm impressed! You have a nameplate at your United Way desk! Are you sure you're just an intern!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see that there is the same bottled water in every picture! Im sure you get your eight glasses a day!!!

    Love and Miss u!
    Abby

    ReplyDelete