Thursday, May 28, 2009

6th Grade Here I Come!




Ive been in Elementary school for 6 whole years! And I announce that today I'm not! When this summer sadly ends I will be in 6th grade,and my first year of Middle School!!! I will be going to LaSalle Springs Middle School. In these pictures I am at my 5th Grade Celebration. In one of the pictures you will see my friend Anna. Anna is going to a separate middle school. And at the end of the Celebration she was not so happy. Lets put it this way She was bawling! I felt so bad and wanted to cry myself! But my friend Elizabeth stepped up to the plate and cryed for me. But not only was she crying but she was laughing too. As I walked down the hall with my half laughing half crying friend I couldnt help but laugh myself! For my 5th Grade Celebration we went to Sports Fusion. This is like a Chuck-e-Cheese but with blow up activities. My friends and I decided to play laser tag. The game sessions were about 30 minutes long. I had no idea how to play and not suprisingly I came in last place. But that didnt stop me from having a really fun time! These are a couple pictures from the Celebration. Well thats all I've got to say about that!




Abby


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby, I LOVE YOU! You're in sixth grade!!! Keep these coming little sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will not allow you to go to sixth grade. You must stay in elementary school. That is an order!

    ReplyDelete